I was so excited to get mine to try out so I could ditch the incredible hulk bags. I am in love with it. It's great to look at - adorable, whimsical fabric - roomy and very sturdy. I've taken my tote on two shopping trips and a few outings so far. It fits an unbelievable amount of groceries. I stuffed it full (overflowing!) both times and it was still comfortable over my shoulder. That's a sturdy bag. I need more! Here's Nate helping me unload the groceries:
Mint Lane tote holding $55 worth of Whole Foods groceries
In addition to needing a tote, I've also been meaning to get some reusable snack bags for Nate's lunches. I don't want his food wrapped in plastic and I'm not crazy about wrapping everything in tin foil either. My tin foil saving grandmother would have a heart attack if she knew how much I went through. Not very environmentally conscious of me. Katherine and Mint Lane saved the day again. She has an adorable collection of reusable cotton snack bags. Sweet prints with a big velcro tab, in two different sizes. Great for carrying snacks and sandwiches. You could really use them for anything. Yesterday I even loaded one up with dog treats when I took Ava to the vet. Here's my set:
BUY: You can purchase Katherine's totes, zippered pouches and other goodies at her etsy shop Mint Lane. Katherine is an incredible seamstress. Her work is impeccable and her attention to detail is incredibly impressive. I can't recommend Mint Lane's items enough.
WIN! Katherine is generously offering an eco-friendly grocery/market/everything tote and snack bag combo (winner's choice) to one lucky Nater Tot winner.
To Enter the Giveaway
MANDATORY ENTRY (You must do this first for the extra entries to count):
Visit Mint Lane and check out Katherine's selection of "handmade goodness to make you smile." Then leave a comment here with the link to an item you would love to own. Make sure I have your email as some log-ins are set to "private."
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES (Complete as few or as many of the extra entries as you like, in any order. You must leave a comment here for each extra entry for them to count):
- Like Mint Lane on Facebook
- Favorite Mint Lane on Etsy
- Follow Nater Tot through Google Friend Connect
- Follow @natertotblog on Twitter
- Share this giveaway or a Mint Lane item on Facebook (leave the link in the comments - can be shared once a day)
- Blog about this giveaway (worth 3 extra entries; leave the link in the comments)
- Visit my Non-Toxic Gift Guide and leave a comment here telling me which toy/product you'd like to give as a gift (worth 3 extra entries)
- Tweet this giveaway (CAN BE RETWEETED ONCE A DAY – Just leave the link to the tweet itself each day in the comments): #WIN an adorable Eco-Friendly Market Tote/Snack Bag Combo from Mint Lane @natertotblog http://bit.ly/bDcZyY #giveaway ends 11/3.
CONTEST IS CLOSED.
Disclaimer: I have not been compensated by Mint Lane for this review. I was given a complimentary tote and set of snack bags for review purposes. All opinions are my own!