Also, I'm so very pleased to have won more blog awards! Liz at From Chalkboards to Strollers won three awards and was sweet enough to pass them on to a number of bloggers, including me. Thank you, Liz! I was also given an award from Stacy at Not So Perfect Mom But Trying. Thank you, Stacy! Go visit them when you get the chance.
The rules for accepting are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to 13 other great bloggers
- Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards
- I have a birthmark. My mother desperately tried to scrub it off of my infant foot, thinking it dirt or chocolate or some other washable substance.
- I think it's sad that we don't have tails.
- If there was a movement for the abolition of all melon, I would join, donate and march. I am tired of it tainting my fruit salad. Enough is enough, cantalope.
And the awards go to:
The Barefoot Mommy
This Lovely Life
The Incredible Weirdness of Being
Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
I hope you get some time to check them out. I've chosen some old favorites and some new great finds!
* * *
Don't forget to enter my New Mama Gift Pack GIVEAWAY from IntelliCeuticals HERE. Contest is open until 10/17/10.