|My demanding - and odd - child|
- vacuum cleaner
- Elmo or Spiderman band-aids
- "my own grass" (Yeah, not sure what this one is about.)
- stickers - Mickey Mouse, Pooh or Tigger
- Beps (This means another horsey to ride on. Because one isn't enough.)
- 2 eyes (When pressed for details he said two green eyeballs. Hmmm.)
- earwax (He laughed when he said this. More proof he is my child.)
- blueberry muffins with nuts
- toy rat or mouse
- pompoms (the arts and crafts kind, not the cheer leading kind)
Oh, and by the way...
First day of school was a big success. There were no tears and he had a great time. He gave me a huge hug when I picked him up, told me he missed me and showed me the Elmo puppet he made. Good times.